The ancient vlei flows on, out to the sea; burgeoning with tiny fish which are eaten by pied kingfishers, reed beds humming and burbling with egrets, herons and ibises, the sky overhead full of avian traffic; cormorants, spur winged geese and hunting raptors, the shrubs filled with Cape weavers and bulbuls. The nesting boxes under [...]
Join the Verlorenvlei Coalition!
Join our mailing list!
Sign up for the latest news from the Verlorenvlei
- Rod Braby on Baboon Point Cave Elands Bay – Provincial Heritage Site under threat once more
- sam on Verlorenvlei Coalition press statement 22 July 2011
- pieter wilderness on NEW Riviera Prospecting Right application
- Omar Desantis on Verlorenvlei Coalition Update – April 2010
- pensioen cadeau on Noseweek article: “Out damned mine!”